MUST - Museum of Textiles
Must - Museum of Textiles is located in the former "Cambier-Robette" textile factory. The weaving mill makes the museum unique. You'll get an overview of developments in the textile sector between 1900 and 2000 based on some 40 working looms. A passionate textile worker is ready to give you an interesting tour with demonstrations. You can purchase finished textile items in the shop.
- Opening hours: see here.
- Tickets are available at Visit Ronse.
- Reservation is possible but not obligatory.
- Maximum 20 people per guided tour.
- Partially accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- This tour is only offered in Dutch.
- Price: see here.
Groups can book their own guide. More info.