Town Hall


The old town hall was torn down in the early 1950s.

The current town hall, designed by architect Frank Blockx, was built in 1953. The octagonal steeple with a crowned two-headed eagle, Ronse's coat of arms, is a real eye-catcher. The eagle is also depicted on the obelisk in the middle of the Grote Markt.

Practical details:

  • Address: Grote Markt 12, 9600 Ronse.