Signposted walking routes
The Muziekbos walking route explores a beautiful stretch of the Flemish Ardennes. This signposted walking route offers lots of beautiful panoramas. On top of the Muziekberg, in the middle of the Muziekbos you'll find the Geuzentoren, the tower where the name “Flemish Ardennes” was invented in 1888.
- Starting point and parking facilities: the Ijsmolenhoeve (junction 92) Ruddersveld 7 9600 Ronse
- Distance: 10 km.
- Route: steep terrain often on unpaved roads, requires good walking shoes.
- Route markers: the walking route is signposted with the nodes.
- Price: FREE Download via routen.be
- On the way, respect other people's property, agriculture and nature and don't leave any litter behind. Then you are a welcome guest.
- Order one via firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Muziekbos walking route for free via routen.be
- download here (language: NL)
The Muziekbos walking route is provided by Tourism East Flanders vzw in collaboration with Tourism Flemish Ardennes vzw and Tourism Ronse.